Wednesday 28 August 2013

Dress is done!

So the wedding is 2.5 weeks away, and my dress is finally finished! I went for my last fitting, and at first I was a little sad because it was REALLY tight. But then I realized we made it that way so it won't fall down (I figured the turtleneck and sleeves would keep it up, but what do I know?!*), so now I'm happy that it won't fall down. But the main thing is - it was made REALLY tight, and it FITS! Even after thoroughly enjoying 6 weddings this summer.
So I've discovered a HUGE, but luckily rare roadblock when it comes to nutrition. Those days I like to call "oh $h^t days". The days when you wake up in the morning, look at the clock, and say "OH $h^t!!!". And then you get in the car and realize you have toothpaste on your shirt. Ugh.  They are a big setback. I had one of those the other day. While I wasn't late for anything, I wasn't able to pack the lunch I was planning to. Yes, I should have packed it the night before, but that certainly doesn't happen on a regular basis - because I'm usually pretty good about giving myself enough time in the morning. So "oh $h^t days" present a bit of a problem. I should just wake up when my alarm goes off the first time and I wouldn't have to blog about those kinds of days.
Another thing I have discovered (rather, I've finally tried), is Steph's chia seed pudding. At first it's a little bland, but I do admit to adding a splash of maple syrup and a banana, and now I LOVE it. Delicious. You should try it! Don't have the recipe? She gave it to me in my nutrition assessment!



*My dress may or may not have sleeves and a turtleneck. Matt usually reads this blog so I have to keep him guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment